Since my beginnings in the research career (around 1995), I have worked on different topics. Maybe the only thing they have in common is the Robotics context; otherwise they are quite diverse. The core ones so far are:
- Cognitive Robotics:
- Mobile Robotics:
- Robotic Software:
- Networked Robots (publications).
- Applications of Statistical Estimation (mainly for human and industrial safety) (publications).
- Educational Innovation in Engineering (publications).
In addition, I maintain a number of much more vague research interests that are not, by far, as fulfilled as these (mainly for lack of time/personnel):
- Intelligence frameworks for robots (in particular developmental robotics)
- Complex systems
- Remote and distributed computation
- New programming paradigms
- Hard real-time systems
- …and many others
Here you can find the research papers that I have found interesting recently.